To be approved into the AHSAAA, your DragonFly account must already be connected to your school(s). If you have not completed this preliminary step, please check out our tutorials on connecting to your school and adding any additional schools to your account.
1. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and click on your name on the left side of the screen. Select 'My Info' from the drop-down menu.
2. Select '+ Add School or Association' in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select 'Staff' then your role at your school; Principal, AD or Other School Admin.
4. Select 'Arkansas' as your state, then search for AHSAAA and select this organization from the list. Click the 'Join' button.
5. Review your information and click the 'Save' button if everything is correct.
6. The AHSAAA will approve your request to join within 24-48 hours. When you have been approved, you will receive a confirmation email. Please do not attempt to fill out any forms or pay your member registration fee before you are approved.
7. After you receive your approval email, log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and select the 'Fill Out Forms' button on your Today page under 'Eligibility Status at AHSAAA | Arkansas High School Athletic Administrators Association'.
8. Next, select 'Get Started' under AHSAAA on your profile page.
9. You will now see your registration checklist, which details each item that needs to be completed for the AHSAAA. Click the 'Start' button to the right of each item to review details for each requirement, upload your information, and pay your member registration fee.
10. When you view your registration fees, you will notice a NIAAA Registration Fee. If you are a retired or associate member, de-select the checkbox next to this item and only pay the AHSAAA Registration Fee. All other members will pay the NIAAA Registration Fee and need to leave this box checked.
11. Once you have fulfilled all requirements, your progress bar will be green and show that you are 100% complete.