1. Be sure you have created your DragonFly account, connected to the AOA and registered as an official. Click here for instructions on this preliminary step.
2. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and click on the AOA Officials Pass on your Today page. If you do not see a card generated on your Today page, click the 'Request a Card' box and you will be prompted to apply for a pass.
3. Select the 'Answer Questions' button to fill out a Pass Request form for the AAA.
4. Select 'Upload a New Image' to provide a picture for your pass. It must be a good quality headshot with no hats or sunglasses and only the cardholder in the picture.
5. Click the 'Get My Card' button to submit your pass application.
6. When your pass has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions about a rejected pass, please contact the AOA. DragonFly will not be able to answer questions about rejected passes.
7. Open the DragonFly app and swipe to the credentials menu to see your pass. You can view the pass in full-screen mode by tapping on the pass.