Skip to main content
All CollectionsNFHS Center for Officials ServicesOfficials: Getting Paid
Officials & Game Workers: How do I view and transfer my money on the website?
Officials & Game Workers: How do I view and transfer my money on the website?

Officials and game workers can view their payments balance and transfer their pay to their bank account through the website.

Jelsey Juric avatar
Written by Jelsey Juric
Updated over a week ago

Important: To receive payments and transfer your account, you first need to setup and verify your bank account in DragonFly.

To learn how, click the link below.

Once your account is set up and verified, follow the instructions below on how to view and transfer money.

How To View & Transfer Money

1. Log in to the NFHS Center for Officials Services on your computer's web browser and select 'My Money' from the left-side menu.

2. Select the 'Manage Accounts' tab at the top of the screen. If you have any incoming payments, each will be visible in the 'My Money' section, with your account balance at the top.

3. Select 'My Money' at the top of the screen. This is where you will see a ledger of all your payments and withdrawals.

4. You can click on a transaction to view more details in the right-side panel.

5. To transfer funds to your bank account, select the 'Withdraw' button.

6. Enter the amount you want to withdraw then select your bank account from the drop-down menu. Select the 'Request' button to finalize your request. You will receive a confirmation email with your withdrawal details.

7. It will take 3-5 business days for the funds to transfer to your bank account. Officials and game workers can withdraw funds up to 4 times per calendar month. Any additional transfers beyond 4 per calendar month will result in a $5 fee per withdraw.

Did this answer your question?