1. Log in to the NFHS Center for Officials Services (COS), powered by DragonFly, on your computer's web browser. Select 'Game Schedules' from the left-side menu.
2. Select the existing game to modify, which will open the right-side panel. In the 'Game Details' section, update the details of your game (i.e. change the time).
3. A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to notify the officials of the change and ask them for confirmation. If you select this option, your officials will receive an email and push notification, asking them to re-accept the modified assignment.
4. If you do not need your officials to accept the updates to the game, select the checkbox next to "Do Not Require Confirmation from Officials and Workers"
5. You can also remove officials assignments from the game by selecting this button. This will notify the officials via email and push notification that their assignment has been deleted, and it will allow you to assign new officials to the game.