1. Log in to DragonFly on your computer's web browser and select 'Payments' from the left-side menu.
2. Select 'Accounts' at the top of the screen.
3. Select the drop-down menu on the top-left side of the screen, then choose the cash account you want to withdraw from. If you only have one cash account, it will show your General Fund.
4. Select the 'Withdraw' button at the top of the screen.
5. Select the type of withdrawal from the drop-down menu — an ACH transfer to your organization's bank account or a check. Note: an ACH transfer is free, while a check request includes a $25 processing fee that will be deducted from your cash account.
6. Complete the empty fields on your screen, including the amount that you want to withdraw, then select the 'Request' button.
7. An ACH transfer will be completed within 2-3 business days. A check request will be completed within 1-2 weeks of your request.