1. Visit DragonFly on your computer's web browser and select the 'Sign Up for Free' button to create your account.
2. Enter your first name, last name, email address and password.
3. Check your email for a verification ID, then copy and paste this code into the empty field on the verification screen. Review and accept the platform Terms of Service.
4. Select the 'Get Started' button on your Today page.
5. Select 'Other School Role' as your role.
6. Select your state.
7. Search for and select your spouse's organization — it can be a school, district office or athletic association.
8. Review your information then select the 'Save' button.
9. Select the 'Request a Card' box on your Today page.
10. Select the spouse pass in the list of available credentials/cards.
11. Select the 'Answer Questions' button to fill out the application form.
12. Select the 'Upload a New Image' button to take or upload a photo of yourself. Only the passholder must be in the picture with no hats or sunglasses.
13. Select the 'Review and Pay' button to pay for your pass and submit your application to the association for approval. You will receive a confirmation email. Note: If you have any questions about your pass, please contact your state association. DragonFly has no involvement in the approval process and will not be able to answer questions about your pass.
14. When your pass has been approved, you will be notified via email. You can access your pass by downloading the DragonFly Mobile app on your phone (Coaches & Staff - iPhone | Android) (Officials - iPhone | Android) and logging in with your username and password. Tap on "Cards" in the bottom menu and your digital pass will appear. Tap on the pass to view it in full screen mode.
15. To view a receipt for your pass after you've paid, log in on your computer's web browser and click on the pass on your Today page.
16. In the pass application, select the 'View Receipt' button and your receipt will open in a new browser tab in PDF format.