1. After you have fully registered with and paid dues to the NFHS Officials Association (NFOA), log in to the COS on your computer's web browser and select the pending membership card at the bottom of your Today page. Note: If you have not completed registration, click here for step-by-step instructions.
2. If you want to add a picture to your NFHS Officials Association Membership Card, click on the button that says 'Update My Card'. If you do NOT want to add a picture, select 'Print Anyway' then skip to Step 6 below.
3. If you selected to update your picture, you will see a new screen to load your picture. Click 'Upload a New Image' and follow the directions to add your picture.
4. After your picture has been updated, select 'Get My Card' to save your update and return to the Today page.
5. Now that your picture is updated, click your card again to print a copy of your updated card.
6. Your card will open in your browser window for you to print. Select the print button to print your card.
Access your digital membership card on the mobile app
1. Download the NFHS Center for Officials Services app from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
2. Log in to your account with the same username and password you created for your NFOA registration.
3. Tap the 'Cards' tab in the bottom-right corner.
4. Your digital card will be visible on the screen. Tap the card to view it in full-screen mode.