Register with eBay and create a Seller Account in order to start selling. It’s free and easy. Simply follow the steps below.
Register at eBay.com
1. Go to ebay.com.
2. Here you can sign into your account, or register for a new one. Click “Register.”
3. Fill out the form, including contact information, email address, password, first and last name, and your mobile phone number.
4. Click “Register”
5. After you register you need to confirm the account by sending a PIN to your mobile phone.
Note: Make sure that the mobile phone number is correct and active.
6. Enter the PIN sent to your mobile phone, then click Continue.
7. You will be redirected to the Main Page of eBay and you will notice on the top left corner that you will see your name there, that means that you successfully registered your new eBay account.
Create a Seller Account
1. Click “Sell”.
2. Provide your main contact number and address, click Continue.
Note: If you change the country in this form, it will ask you to enter your username and password to continue.
3. eBay will ask you to enter your password for the account. Click Continue.
Note: The username is generated automatically when you are making your account a seller account but you can change it anytime you want.
4. When you reach this page, this means that your account is already a seller account but you need to set-up some settings first before you can use it properly for selling. Click on the eBay logo.
5. The next steps are important for you to specify an automatic payment method for paying your seller fees. Click on “My eBay“.
6. Click on “Account“.
7. Click on the link that says ” Change automatic payment method“.
8. You need to choose what payment method you would like to set for paying seller fees and eBay Money Back Guarantee reimbursements using PayPal, Debit card, or Credit Card. After you choose one for your payment method click on “Setup Automatic Payment“.
9. Provide the necessary information needed for setting up your payment method. In this example, credit card is used for the payment method.
TIP: We recommend signing up for PayPal in order to receive secure online payments for your items. This will verify your identity, increase security with the latest anti-fraud technology, allow you to accept credit cards as payment, and more!
Login to eBay, then choose My eBay > Account. Here you’ll find information on how to sign up for PayPal. Once you’ve done so, return to your Account and choose “Link My PayPal Account.”
Does this article help you? If you have any questions, just give a message and we will be glad to answer it for you?