In this article you will learn:
- How to delete one or multiple products
- What are the deletion options for eBay
- What are the deletion options for Shopify
How to Remove Products From DSM or Your Store
There are two scenarios in which you remove products from your store or DSM Tool and different delete options on each one.
Removing a single item
By clicking on the red trash can icon in the Price Monitor page
Removing multiple products at once
By following these steps:
- Select the listings that you want to delete.
- On the top right corner of the page click the red trash can button.
eBay Delete Options
In this example we will show the delete options for eBay,there is a different set of delete option for Shopify.
- “Remove From Monitor (keep on eBay)”
This option is used mostly when you want to re-add an item to the price monitor using the “Add Existing Listings” process. It could also be used to remove items from the price monitor while keeping them on your eBay store.
2. “End Listing on target (keep on monitor)”
This option removes the listing from eBay and leaves the list in Price Monitor with a green relist button in it's target price column so you could relist it in the future if you wish.
3. “Remove from monitor and End listing on eBay”
If you want to remove the listing from both eBay and DSM Price Monitor for whatever reason, this option will work for you.
4. "Shred listing on eBay and remove from monitor"
This option is commonly used when an eBay VeRO warning or violation occurs to one of your items, it will remove the item's title, content and images completely from eBay as shows below:
5. “End listing and Relist Immediately”
This last option is used to “refresh” items that you don’t want to remove. There is an upside and a downside to this action. On one hand the item will loose all it’s selling history but it will appear new in the eyes of eBay’s search engine which might lead to new sales.
Shopify Delete Options
For Shopify, there is a different set of delete option for eBay.
1. Remove From Monitor (keep on Shopify)
This option is used mostly when you want to re-add an item to the price monitor using the “Add Existing Listings” process. It could also be used to remove items from the price monitor while keeping them on your Shopify store.
2. Remove Selected Variation
This option is to delete only selected variations of the listing on Shopify but keeping it in the Price monitor page.
3. Remove Selected Variation from the Monitor (Keep on Shopify)
This option is to delete only selected variations of the listing on the Price Monitor page but keeping it in Shopify.
4. Deactivate Item on Shopify and Keep in the Monitor
This option is for you to hide the listing from your Shopify store but keeping it in the Price monitor page. This will put listings unpublished which only you can see. It's best used when there's an out of stock listing and you wanted to wait for it to be back in stock from the source website.
5. Deactivate Item on Shopify and Remove from the Monitor
This is to put the listing unpublished or hidden on Shopify and also delete it from the price monitor page.
6. Delete Item on Shopify and Remove from the Monitor
This option will permanently delete your listing on both DSM Price monitor page and your Shopify store for whatever reason.