Banggood is a Chinese e-commerce company that offers retail goods, gadgets, tools and many more. It includes selling China's top brands including Xiaomi.
Banggood have warehouses located all over the world and their biggest are in Guangzhou China and US.
Banggood warehouses supported in DSM Tool
As mentioned, Banggood mart has multiple warehouses over the world, at this point DSM Tool only supports listing and repricing items located in the China warehouses.
DSM Tool recommendations for working with Banggood as a source
- Default Location Settings -
To set a default location for your items, simply type in the location within the dedicated text-box in your DSM Tool Lister settings tab.
For Banggood, default country is set to China, are spread throughout cities in Guangdong and Hong Kong.
- Break even settings -
The break even percentage are editable via the Lister settings tab.
It is important to set the right break-even settings when working with any supplier, Banggood included. The right percentage to be set depended on multiple variables:
- Marketplace fee: If you're selling on eBay, the average final value fee for a sale is 9-10% varies according to your location.
- Payment processing fee: should also be taken in consideration, Paypal fees or any other payment processing fees you might be charged for.note: Fixed transaction fees are not available via the DSM Tool settings, therefore it is recommended to add them as an estimation according to the price range of the items you are selling. For example, if most of the items you are selling from Banggood are around $100 sell price, you should add 0.3% to represent a $0.3 fee.
- Discounts and gift cards: Are you using discounted gift card, cash-back credit card or a cash-back service when purchasing from Banggood? If so, you might wish to take that into account as well when choosing the right break even percentage.
- Local taxes: Depending on your citizenship, you might be entitled to different taxes such as U.S state tax or UK VAT for your sales. If you are not tax exempt you might as well have to pay tax for purchasing products. Since Banggood is incorporated in Hong Kong they do not charge tax from sellers located outside of Hong Kong. therefore it's not required to take the tax percentage into consideration when setting up the break even.
- Business Policies settings -
It is important to learn the shipping, payment and return methods every supplier provides in order to plan your workflow and adjust your policies accordingly.
Since DSM Tool only supports products that are shipped from Banggood Chinese warehouses, the shipping policies should be set accordingly, taking into a consideration the shipping duration Banggood offers for international orders.
On eBay, our recommendation is to set up free economy shipping from China to worldwide with at least 3-5 handling days. Then, make sure you update the policies in the lister settings tab: Click here to learn how to update your business policies in the lister tab
Click here to learn more how to edit ebay business policies
Banggood items are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days and can be returned if turn out to be defective within 7 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable.
With that being said, it's important to set the return policy accordingly.
It's up to you if you'd like to pay for the returns or to make the buyer pay for them.
This should be stated in the return policy as well.
Click here to learn more about Banggood return policy.
- Templates settings -
Every supplier offers different shipping duration and handling time.
For your convenience, you can notify your eBay buyers with your shipping, payment and returns policies via the text in the item description that will appear in your template. Click here to learn more how to set up the templates settings with your policies.
Note: If not modified, the business policies templates default text will be set to use in Banggood items as well, which is modified for US suppliers.
Suggested shipping policy template:
We ship this item to worldwide destinations,However some countries are excluded.
Orders are processed within 5 Business days after payment verification.
Shipping to the U.S. is by Economy Service which might take up to 45 days to
arrive. Tracking Number will be provided.
If you have not received your shipment within 60 days from payment, please
contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction!
Please note that import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item's price or shipping charges,Please Check with your country customs office to determine what additional costs will be prior to the order.
- Price monitor settings -
Some of the products in Banggood does not offer free shipping by default, therefore consider allowing selling products with that does not offer free shipping when working with Banggood.
You can find this setting under the monitor settings tab
- Using DSM Auto paste in Banggood -
To easily list from Banggood, install our DSM Auto paste chrome extension.
You’ll find the extension “List to dsm” button under the “Add to cart” button.
To list in bulk using DSM Auto paste, in the search results you’ll fine “+” button under the “add to cart” button:
Or to select all IDs button at the top left of the search results:
Learn more how to use DSM Auto paste.
- Drop shipping suppliers guide: how to use Banggood -
Is Banggood a drop shipping friendly supplier? What products offer a drop shipping opportunity? What should you expect from Banggood support when you wish to handle a return?
Learn everything you need to know about drop shipping from Banggood in the article: Drop Shipping suppliers guide: how to use Banggood