There are 2 types of removing a listing in DSM Tool:
1. Single item delete – this process is done if you have only 1 item to delete. In the Price Monitor page click on the red trash can button.
2. Bulk delete – this process is for multiple listings that you want to delete.
- Select the listings that you want to delete.
- On the top right corner of the page click the red trash can button.
By doing this processes, you will end up on the same window that will ask you how your listings will be deleted.
In this example we will show the delete options for Shopify, there is a different set of delete option for eBay.
1. Remove From Monitor (keep on Shopify)
This option is used mostly when you want to re-add an item to the price monitor using the “Add Existing Listings” process. It could also be used to remove items from the price monitor while keeping them on your Shopify store.
2. Remove Selected Variation
This option is to delete only selected variations of the listing on Shopify but keeping it in the Price monitor page.
3. Remove Selected Variation from the Monitor (Keep on Shopify)
This option is to delete only selected variations of the listing on the Price Monitor page but keeping it in Shopify.
4. Deactivate Item on Shopify and Keep in the Monitor
This option is for you to hide the listing from your Shopify store but keeping it in the Price monitor page. This will put listings unpublished which only you can see. It's best used when there's an out of stock listing and you wanted to wait for it to be back in stock from the source website.
5. Deactivate Item on Shopify and Remove from the Monitor
This is to put the listing unpublished or hidden on Shopify and also delete it from the price monitor page.
6. Delete Item on Shopify and Remove from the Monitor
This option will permanently delete your listing on both DSM Price monitor page and your Shopify store for whatever reason.