Add Salesforce Users
To give your Salesforce Users access to eSpatial, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to Setup in Salesforce
- Search "packages" in the Quick Find Box.
- Click on Installed Packages.
- Click on "Manage Licences" beside the eSpatial Package Name.
- Here you will see those that have licences already and those that are available to be given a licence.
- Click Add User to select the available users you would like to assign a licence.
- Once you have given your Salesforce Users access to eSpatial, they simply have to open the app and they will be logged in.
- By default, all users are members of the Salesforce Group within eSpatial. To assign special permissions or restrictions, please follow the instructions in this article. https://intercom.help/eSpatial/manage-groups-and-users/manage-groups-and-users
Add Non-Salesforce Users
*Please note that these users will not have access to Salesforce Data (unless it has been shared with them through eSpatial) or Salesforce Functionality.
- Go to eSpatial and in the top right of the eSpatial screen, you should see your name. Click on your name and select "Manage Groups and Users"
- Click "Add User".
- Enter in their Email Address, First Name, and Last Name.
- From here you can assign each user to a group. Each group can have different levels of permissions which you can assign under the groups tab. For more on managing groups and users, read this article - https://intercom.help/eSpatial/manage-groups-and-users/manage-groups-and-users