- Select the Add Data button in the Control Panel. This will open the Add Data window. Select Upload New Data and navigate to your dataset.
- To edit the columns added to eSpatial, select Change Settings in the bottom right corner.
3. The change setting window will default to the location columns tab, select the manage columns tab to edit the columns in your data being uploaded.
4. You can remove columns from the dataset being uploaded by deselecting the tick icon under the column
5. Users can also select the column type from the dropdown:
6. Users can also select which column will be used as the default label on their map upon upload.
7. Once complete click on the OK button.