There are two ways you can collaborate with your team.
You can share Workspaces, Datasets and Maps with members of your team.
Workspaces can be shared from the library in a similar method to Maps, just click on the Share button beside the Workspace name in the library.
- The workspace owner can choose to share some or all of the maps within that workspace
- A shared map cannot be re-shared by the user it was shared with.
- The workspace owner can Lock filters on a map that only he can remove. This is to restrict access to view and edit certain data to specific users.
- Any edits to a shared map must be saved. There is autosave on Private maps only.
- If Multiple users edit and save the same map only the last save will be applied. There is a warning that there is a more up to date version of the map.
- If you share a Workspace but do not give the Can Edit Maps permission the user can still Save As a new workspace.
eSpatial Sharing Webinar