To add Regional Heatmap analysis to your map click on the Regional Heatmap button in the Analyze Data window.
- Select the Point dataset you wish to use from the drop down.
- Select the Region Dataset you wish to use from the dropdown, or select Add Dataset to add a region dataset from the Library.
Add From Library
- Select the additional region datasets from your Datasets or the eSpatial Datastore tab.
- Click on the Add To Map button. This will close the Add from Library window.
- Click on the Complete button.
Heatmap analysis will be added to your map.
Regional Heatmap – sample
- Click on the Edit Analysis button on the Control Panel to edit the Heatmap.
- Click on the Clear Analysis button on the Control Panel to clear the Heatmap analysis.
- Click on the Save as button on the Control Panel to save as a Heatmap.