You can easily add a Chart to your map. You can choose form the following chart types:
- Horizontal Bar
Add a Chart
- Click on the Add Chart button to open the Add Chart window.
- Click on the Chart Type icons to select the type of chart you would like.
- Click on the column header you want for the X axis.
- Click on the column header you want for the Y axis. The column you choose for the Y axis must be an Integer column.
- Click on the Swap icon to swap the chosen values for the axis.
- Click on the Complete button to close this window and return to the map.
The Title and X and Y axis labels will be auto-completed based on your selections but you can overwrite these.
- Use the arrows to scroll through the values (if needed).
- Click on the Trashcan icon to remove the chart.