Click on the Add Data button in the Control Panel.
This will open the Add Data window.
- Click on the Upload new data button.
- Select the csv file you want to add.
- Click on the Change Settings button to open the Settings window.
- Select the Link to Boundary option.
- Click on the Configure button to open the window below.
- If the dataset you are linking to is one you have already uploaded or that you have already added to your account from the eSpatial datastore then select the Datasets tab.
- If the dataset has not yet been added to your account then select the eSpatial Datastore tab.
- Click on the Select button next to the dataset that you want to add to your account.
- Select the column in your data and the column in the existing dataset that match.
- Click on the OK button.
The Settings window will open.
- Click on the OK button to accept the settings.
eSpatial will link the fields in your data with those in the existing dataset.
- Click on the Change Settings button to change the columns.
- Click on the Complete button.
The Upload Data window will open. You can see the progress of your upload and and how your data was plotted.
- Click on the Return to Map button to see your data plotted on a map.