Once you have uploaded data to eSpatial you may wish to overwrite that dataset.
- Click on Library in the Top Toolbar and select the Datasets tab.
- Hover over the name of the dataset you want to update and then click on the Cogs in the name column to open the Dataset Details window.
- Click on the actions button and select Update.
- Select the dataset you want to use to overwrite and the Overwrite Data window will open.
- Click on the Complete button to overwrite the data.
The Overwrite Data window will open. You can see the progress of your upload and and how your data was plotted.
- Click on the Return to Dataset button to go back to your dataset in the Library.