Once you have uploaded data to eSpatial you may wish to edit that dataset to contain more up to date records. If the dataset contains records that are already uploaded to eSpatial we recommend updating the dataset using the overwrite function
- Click on Library in the Top Toolbar and select the Datasets tab.
- Click on the name of the dataset you want to update to open the Dataset Details window.
- Click on the actions button and select Update.
4. Select the dataset you want to use to overwrite and the Overwrite Data window will open.
5. Ensure Overwrite is selected and click on the Complete button to overwrite the data.
6. The Overwrite Data window will open. You can see the progress of your upload and how your data was plotted.
7. Click on the Return to Dataset button to go back to your dataset in the Library.