NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This competition is sponsored by “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” (“Sponsor”). This competition is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in this competition, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who are at least 18 years old. Sponsor does not provide any transport or accommodation costs other than stated. All other expenses will be at the cost of the Contestant (“You”).
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 29, 2019 at 10am and ending on September 27 at 12pm UTC+2/DST. All online entries must be received by September 27, 2019 at 12pm UTC+2/DST.
4. How to Enter: To enter, Contestants must sign up to the Eatwith newsletter and remain subscribed until the competition winner has been announced. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, Instagram accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith.”
5. Prizes: The Winner of the contest, (the "Winner"), will receive flights for two people to Paris, France, one night’s accommodation in a Paris hotel, and two free seats to a "VizEat Ltd / Eatwith" event chosen by the Sponsor. "VizEat Ltd / Eatwith" will communicate with the Winner to determine the period of travel. The prize is capped at a maximum value of €1000. The remaining details of the prize will be determined solely by "VizEat Ltd / Eatwith". No substitution of money or other will be permitted except at the discretion of "VizEat Ltd / Eatwith".
The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One Winner will be selected on September 27, 2019 at the end of the campaign period under the supervision of “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith.” Winner will be notified by email on September 30, 2019. Winner then needs to contact “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” by emailing email@example.com. “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith’s” sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property rights of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith.” If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” from and against any suit, proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses, which “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith’s” control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith.” “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempts be made, “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith” and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS of England and Wales.
As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is “VizEat Ltd / Eatwith.” VIZEAT LIMITED is a company incorporated in England and Wales under number 8627663 and whose registered office address is at Acre House, 11-15 William Road, London, United Kingdom NW1 3E.