Follow these steps to submit your Eatwith online experience for review:
Go to My Experiences and click “create a new experience”
Click the “Description” tab to edit the title and event details. Be sure to mention that this is a live online class
Copy/Paste the template below to make sure your description includes:
A quick introduction about the class and what to expect
Important details in bullet points (see our template below)
A word about you, your story, and why you’re offering the class
Learn how to make traditional Ravioli from scratch with a fresh seasonal sauce, followed by one of Italy's most famous desserts - Panna Cotta with fresh fruit syrup.
What to expect:
• Learn how to cook ____
• ____ will demonstrate the process step-by-step and provide personalized cooking tips
• This is an interactive workshop, so feel free to ask him/her/them questions throughout
What you need to know:
• This online experience is perfect for groups of friends, families, team-building events, and end of year office parties
• The class will be conducted via Zoom at 0:00 (Timezone) and you will receive a link to enter the call after booking
• All ingredients and kitchen tools as well as preparations to be made the day before, are mentioned in the menu section below
• Pricing per household
About your host, ___: A word about your and your story
4. List out all ingredient quantities, alternatives, before class preparation, and the kitchen tools needed to participate in the Menu section
5. In the address section, add a new address for your city/state. Paste your Zoom meeting link into the 'Additional Info' section and Title the address as "Zoom" for your online experiences.
6. Turn Instant Booking on
7. Click "Submit for Review". Our Community Team will review your experience for any edits before publishing it live online.
To view our full guide for live online cooking classes and workshops click here.