Candidate profiles are a convenient way to give your voters more information about a candidate. You can upload headshots, add a resume or brief bio, plus any links you think might help your voters make an informed decision.
To add a candidate profile to your ballot:
- Click on the Questions tab of your ballot.
- Fill out the necessary information for your question (e.g. Chairman, President, Vice-President, etc.)
- Save your question.
- Once your question is saved, click Add Choice.
- Choose the Candidate option.
- Add details such as candidate name, image, and resume. Use the tools to add hyperlinks and format the resume.
- Don’t forget to Save!