1) Create your Design using the printfile of your product
2) Use our Drawing Placeholders in Your Design (Premium only - link found in app)
3) Save Printfile as PSD & upload PSD into EA APP.
4) Use Your own mockups of choice
5) Upload Product Images into EA APP, to create your product page.
6) Submit Custom Product for Approval
7) EA Team will review within 24hrs
8) Once approved, Custom product will Published to Your Shopify Automatically.
9) When order is made, we will draw customers photo, and put into your printfile.
10) We will deliver the digital file, (printfile with drawing) inside the EA app, where you can then fulfill the order with your print on demand provider.
*You must manually place order with your print provider, we only draw and prepare the printfile for you.
This example uses a "Custom Pillow" from Printify , the process is the same for any Pod product
1) Download printfile from print provider
2) Create Your Design using the Correct Printfile in photoshop (photopea.com for free alternative)
3) Use Our Drawing Placeholders - (Premium only - link found in app)
Search for the perfect placeholder for your design
Download placeholder and put into your design
4) Save your Design as a Psd file with all layers editable
5) Next create mockups from your print provider
INSIDE TIP: make 3-4 mockups all with DIFFERENT "placeholders" and use before photos when you can.
7) Head over to Ecomartist app and Choose the "Create Custom Tab"
Choose your "ANY POD PRODUCT / COMPANY"
8) Edit Product Prices, Title and Description. Then upload your Product files.
Upload your Product Jpg Mockups
Upload your PSD printfile template & any font files needed
9) Submit Custom Product for Approval
10) Check "My products" Page in app, to see your product status
*We Must Review Custom Products before being published to make sure our team can edit your custom design template when an order comes in.
*Once approved, Custom product will Published to Your Shopify Automatically with photo upload button on the product page.
*Once order comes, *You must manually place order with your print provider, we only draw and prepare the printfile for you.