If your application is approved for funding, you have 11 days from the date your application was approved to claim your funds. One way you can claim your funds is via direct deposit. Here's how the process works:
1. If your application was approved for funding, you should receive an email notification and your application status will update in the "Applications needing attention" section in Edquity:
Note: You have 11 days to claim your funds starting on the day your application was approved. The number of days left to claim your funds will automatically update on the screen above as each day passes.
2. When you start the claim funds process, you will soon see a screen that displays the different options you have to claim your funds. It should look something like this:
Note: Some of our partner colleges allow students to claim their emergency funds by having their funds apply to their account balance at their institution. This option is not displayed in the above screenshot.
3. To claim your funds via Direct Deposit, select the radio button next to "Direct Deposit" and click the blue "Continue" button. You will then be taken to this screen:
***Please make sure you have the right account and routing numbers handy. If you need help finding these numbers, check out this article!
4. Selecting the blue "Continue" button will take you to a screen where you will first enter your bank's routing number:
***Please triple check that you have entered the exact digits in your bank's routing number. Even a single incorrect digit can result in the funds not reaching your account.
5. Next, you will choose if the bank account you want the funds sent to is a Checking account or a Savings account:
6. You will then be prompted to enter your bank account number. You will have to enter this number twice to make sure the number is accurate. ***Please manually enter your bank account number in both fields.
***Please triple check that you have entered the exact digits of your bank account number. Even a single incorrect digit can result in the funds not reaching your account.
7. Before submitting your information, you will be prompted to review that the bank routing and account numbers you entered are accurate.
Note: The Routing Number and Account Number in the above screenshot are grayed out intentionally.
After you select the blue "Submit" button, you should see either a screen that indicates that your transfer has been successfully initiated or an error screen. If you see the error screen, please contact our Student Support Team at email@example.com.