Every parent cares about their child's education; Eedi gives you the insights and tools to help.
To keep up with your child's progress in Maths and encourage them to overcome misconceptions by working on their weaker areas; You will have access to reports, giving results on each quiz your child has taken.
Please follow the below steps in how to get the most out of the reports section on Eedi.
- Log in to your account here.
- The page will open on the Reports tab:
3. You will be able to view reports for all the quizzes your child has completed:
This outlines at a glance, the topic and the results for Quiz A & Quiz B of a topic.
4. To dive a little deeper into a specific quiz report, you can click on 'View Report'
Here, you will be able to see:
- Dates: Set and Due dates for each quiz
- Quiz score: Overall score for each quiz
- Effort score: How confident and engaged your child is with the subject, based on the combination of answers & explanations given
- Improvement: Number of areas to improve on
- Punctuality: Whether the quiz was submitted on time
- Overview: Correct and Incorrect answers, question by question, at a glance.
5. For a deeper look into the specific questions, you can click on the 'View' icon:
Here you are able to view:
- The question and your child's answer and explanation - if one was written
- If they got the question incorrect, you're given their misconception
- The correct answer and Eedi's explanation for the first question
You can click through the questions to view all of the answers within one topic.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org