If you wish to create your own scheme of work you can do so manually in Eedi.
To do this, view the below video or follow the simple steps:
- Log in to Eedi
- Click into the schemes section on the left hand side
- Click 'Add a scheme'
- You will see the 'Create your Own' schemes as they will be titled accordingly, e.g.:
5. Once you have selected the curriculum / exam board scheme you wish to create and have clicked 'Add' the scheme will appear under your templates within your scheme section.
6. You can then click into the scheme itself and you will see a blank looking scheme:
7. It is then extremely simple to insert the topic units, in the order you wish to teach. Simply hover over the unit and click on the pencil icon:
8. You can then scroll to find your desired topic unit or search for it in the search bar at the top. Should you wish to preview any of the quiz material before selecting the unit, you can do so, as shown below:
9. All of the units will show the duration length with the majority being 1 week. Should you wish to extend the units so you have longer to teach, you can absolutely do so. Simply hover over the unit and drag the horizontal toggle to extend or shorten the unit giving you the amount of time you require:
10. You can do this for all of the topics within your scheme of work and input holiday / revision sessions wherever you require.
11. All the changes you have made so far have been saved automatically. Your new scheme of work has been created! Once you are done creating and editing your own scheme of work, you can do two more things: share it with colleagues, or assign it to a class. Please, read about how to do it here:
Learn here how to share your scheme of work
Learn here how to assign your scheme of work