Being able to report on the information that you have captured in your events is a vital part of the event workflow. We advise thinking of the reports needed prior to configuring your registration pages. This will ensure that you capture the data in a format that is going to make reporting easier.
Creating a report
Eventsforce reports span across all events in your account. Your report will be accessible regardless of the event you have open. View our video on how to create a report (instructions below):
- Go to Reports > Reports
- Click the "+" (Add) button
- Select a data source then click "Next"
- Add any filters (optional), then click "Next" OR "Skip" filtering
- Select the column(s) used to group and sort your data
- Group by a database item (optional), then click "Next"
- Add columns to be displayed in the report
- Enable "Split & Count" for a database item (optional), then click "Next"
- Select who the report will be accessible by, then click "Next"
- Assign a name to the report
- Schedule the report (optional), then click "Save"