Whether or not you are allowing attendees to amend their own registration, you may still need to edit a registration as an event manager. Anyone with access to People > Registrations will have the ability to edit a registration.
When a registration is amended by an event manager, the system does not automatically send the "registration amendment" email, this must be triggered by the event manager (see step #6 below).
Editing a registration
- Go to People > Registrations
- Locate the registration by using the 'Person Type' and 'Status' filters at the top of the page OR search for the registration using the “Search” bar
- To edit, double click the registration OR click the "Edit" icon to the right of the registration. Alternatively, you can click the "Tools" dropdown and select "Edit Registration..."
- On the basket page, click "Edit" to edit data on the registration pages
- Click "Proceed" until you've gone through all pages
- If you want to send an 'Amendment email', select the "Attendee" check box upon returning to the basket page
- After changes have been made, click “Complete Registration” to save your changes