Running searches in Eventsforce is a quick and easy way to view and export people (attendees, invitees, presenters, submitters) information for one or multiple events.
Determine whether running a search or a report will work best for you by reading this article.
Creating a search
- Go to Reports > Search
- Apply any filtering criteria to limit which attendees you are searching for (optional)
- Apply any 'Registration options' filters (optional)
- Edit the 'Display columns' (optional)
- Click "Search" for a one time search OR click "Save" to save the search for future use
Reasons why you would like to run a search
- You want to obtain a list of all confirmed attendees
- You want to export all event data answered by attendees
- You want to see who has not paid yet
- For a brief description of the filter options, please see the article Search filtering options (Reference)
- There are default preset searches within Eventsforce, such as financial and attendance data. Selecting one of the preset icons at the top of the page will automatically populate the filters for the search
- All search results can be exported to Excel by clicking "Export Data" at the top of the page
- If you see the "Reporting event is not the same as the currently selected event", this means the search has been setup to search across events other than, or in addition to, the current event