Report filters can be used to refine the data you want to return. Filters can be used to report on attendees from just one event, show attendees with certain payment statuses, or filter against how a question was answered.
Watch the video below for a demonstration on editing an "In event" filter, as well as adding a new filter against a custom registration question (written instructions below):
Adding a filter
- Go to Reports > Reports
- Click to 'edit' an existing report
- In the 'Report summary' towards the bottom, click the "Filter" link on the left hand side
- Choose a filter from those available to your report data source and click "Next"
- Choose the filter operator and click "Next"
- Choose the filter value(s) and click "Next"
- Continue clicking "Next" until the report is saved OR click "Event profile" in the 'Report summary' and click "Save"