When using multiple attendee categories in your event, you may want to ask different questions of different types of attendees. Each question and text block added to your registration process can be given restricted access.
Even when linking registration pages, you can still show unique questions to each attendee category.
Restricting access for attendee categories
- Go to Website > Content > Registration Pages
- Click to "Edit" the registration page containing your question
- Hover over the 'edit' icon for you question and select "Edit"
- Locate the "Restrict access to these attendee categories" area at the bottom of the page
- Select the checkboxes for the categories that should see the question (if all boxes are left unchecked, the question will appear to all categories)
- Click "Save"