When using "Search", you are given the option to filter the search using different criteria. Below is a list of the filtering options and a brief description of it's functionalities.
- People from what Events = filter search by particular event(s)
- Which type of people = filter search by type of people. This will include people with registrations, without registrations, and people in lists
- People from the following lists = filter search by people on particular list(s)
- With data matching = filter by registration data. For example, you can set the filter to show only attendees who answered "Yes" to "Dietary Requirements"
- Where data has changed between = use this option to filter data changes within a time frame. This can be used to search for amendments within a date range
- Who have the following registration options = filter by specific registration options such as registration status, payment status, and payment methods
- And have registered for these sessions = use this to filter people who have registered for specific session(s)
- And have attended these sessions
(from attendance recording) = filter people who have attended the session(s) after attendance has been recorded
- Who will attend on these days = use this to filter people who have registered for specific days
- Who did attend on these days
(from attendance recording) = filter people who have attended the day after attendance has been recorded