Once a registration question has been added to Eventsforce, you can add that same question to other events without having to re-create it.
Tip: To prevent duplicate database items, we always recommend searching for an existing question before adding a new one.
Watch the video below for a walkthrough on adding an existing registration question to your event (written instructions below):
Adding an existing registration question
- Go to Website > Content > Registration pages
- Click to "Edit" the registration page that should contain your question
- Hover over 'Add here' and select "Registration Question"
- Click "Select from list" to view a dropdown of all existing database items OR begin typing the database item name
- Select the database item from the dropdown box or select the existing database item from the matching results
- Customize the question as needed (changing the question text, making the question mandatory, etc)
- Click "Save"
Tip: If the question is available to all events and you change the answer alternatives, your changes will reflect in all events using this question. Look for the warning below: