Method One: (only works if this is not a brand-new copy of Divi installed on the server):
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Divi > Theme Options > Updates tab and then click on the "Rollback to the previous version" button:
2. After you go to the previous version, go to Appearance > Themes and then perform the update to the latest version, which should get you the latest theme files.
1. Download a fresh copy of the theme from the Member's Area > Downloads.
2. Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and activate a different theme (ex: Twenty Seventeen).
3. Click on the theme thumbnail, then click on the Delete link on the bottom right corner and confirm the delete.
4. Click on
Add New , then on
Upload Theme , select the theme package and proceed with the installation.
Note: You will not lose your Divi theme options and WordPress content. If you modified the theme template files (style.css, header.php) then you would lose those changes when you delete the theme.
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Editor and edit the
2. Change the version number in this file to a previous version by editing:
4.0.6 to 4.0.5 )
3. Go back to Appearance > Themes and update to the latest version.
Note: If the update is not available under Appearance > Themes go to Dashboard > Updates instead.