Adding a link to content on your website is easy! Follow the steps below on how to do it.
1.) Navigate to the page and content where you'd like to add the link.
2.) Select the text or image to add the link to
3.) Click the link button in the editor toolbar
Note: If the text or image already has a link set up for them, aside from clicking the button you can right-click the text or image and select "Edit Link". You will be able to edit the current settings for it.
4.) Paste your link in the URL field or link to a page from your website in the drop-down menu.
Note: If you wish to link to a file on the Browser Server instead, click on the Browse Server button in the Link window.
5.) Optional - Click the "Target" tab in the Link window to set the link to an option on how you want it to open. Listed below are on how each option works.
- <no set> / Same Window (_self): Opens the link in the same window
- <frame>: Opens the link within an iframe on the same page (details on iframes COMING SOON)
- New Window (_blank): Opens the link in a new window. This is recommended for links that will open to an external website or a file from your server.
- Topmost Window (_top): Opens the link in the full body of the window
- Parent Window (_parent): Opens the link in a parent frame
6.) When you are done, click the OK button on the Link window and the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page. Refresh the page on your website and test out the link to see if it works.
Need More Help? Use the Support icon in the bottom right for help,
call us at 217-239-0975, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.