Educators on EquitySim have access to pre-built, gamified assignments integrated with our AI Grading Rubric.
We've collaborated with top professors and industry partners to achieve key learning objectives and maximize engagement.
Assignments include variations across following:
- Individual vs. Competition
- Length: 1 day, 1-2 weeks, semester long, year long
- Portfolio construction for various personas (ex. HIRISK and LORISK)
AI Learning Progression Reports:
- Evaluate how students are grasping concepts like asset allocation, diversification, and risk management over time.
- Frequency of reports sent to professors are requested on individual basis (typically every 1-2 weeks).
What the Reports Include:
Through the collection of the students activities and behaviors over time, our AI evaluates students progression in several key areas. Below are a few examples of things we provide to professors to create immediate feedback loops between them and their students:
- Progression or advancement across investment vehicles
- Research/Thoughtfulness of rationales improving over time
- Return variability (high/med/low)
- Position concentration
- Sector diversity
- Geographic diversity
- Frequency of visiting the platform and searching companies
- Frequency of creating new portfolio strategies and rebalancing existing portfolios
NOTE: This not the extensive list of information we can provide. Our AI Reports provide much more detailed analysis on each of these areas for your students.
For access and more information on the reports or the exclusive sample syllabi and assignments that you can introduce into your course, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!