This article will describe the steps to record a general, participant, or entity TouchPoint.
- On the navigation bar, click TouchPoints.
- Click Record TouchPoints.
- From the drop-down menu, select the TouchPoint you wish to record. The TouchPoints available will depend on the TouchPoint security settings.
- Once the Touchpoint is selected, the subject type for that TouchPoint will automatically populate below. If the TouchPoint has more than one subject type, another drop-down menu will appear so that you can select the one you intend to record.
- Check the box next to the subject for which you wish to record the TouchPoint.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the date at the top of the TouchPoint if it is not already populated.
- Complete each question. Required questions will have a red asterisk next to them.
- Once you have completed the TouchPoint, click Save or click Save as Draft if you need to finish the TouchPoint later.