Contacting Customer Support
Make sure you have all the needed information before contacting support. You can check to see what information is needed here.
Support is available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
You can access the Portal from the Support link in the Help menu in ETO. If you do not have a portal account, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
You can email ETO support at this address: email@example.com
US: (866) 732-3560 ext. 2
UK: +44-203-608-1911 ext. 2
Australia: +61-2-8311-1770 ext. 2
Support calls are answered in real time. Our busiest time of the day is usually between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM Eastern Time. If you find that our lines are busy, you have a few options:
- Stay on the line in the queue for the next available Support Representative
- Request a Call Back (returned in the order they were added to the queue)
- Leave a message (returned in the order they were received). We strive to answer voicemails in less than two hours, depending upon call volume.
Cases & Issues
When users contact Customer Support, a case will be entered into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system resulting in a unique case number. This case number will be given to the customer and will be left open until the inquiry is answered or the issue is resolved. Each time a user contacts Support with a different question or issue, a new case will be entered into the CRM system and the corresponding case number will be issued to the customer.
- When you contact support, regardless of reason, we will log a Case.
- When you email support, you will receive an automated email about the Case creation with the case number.
- If you encounter what is determined to be a bug, we will log a defect and attach it to your Case so that you will be notified when the issue is resolved.
You can read more about our Case Priorities here.
Who should contact Customer Support?
- ETO Administrators. ETO end users should rely on their administrators for the answers to their technical questions.
When should I contact Support?
General questions about ETO
If you cannot find the information you are looking for in the Help Center or Knowledge Base, contact us!
General Results or reporting questions
General questions may be answered during a call; however; more complex inquiries may be referred to Professional Services.
If the software is not working properly or a user receives an error message, a case should be logged with Support.
When should I NOT contact Support?
User Account Questions
Support cannot provide password assistance for confidentiality reasons. Passwords can be reset from the Manage User Accounts page. Administrators should be resetting passwords, locking, and unlocking accounts for their users and managing any user account issues within their organization.
What if I need more Support?
Contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our support packages.