Social Solutions recognizes the importance of maintaining secure and confidential access to client data. To that end, ETO software offers a password protection and management tool.
- All users must have a unique identifier (i.e., username).
- Passwords can be set to have a minimum length and contain a minimum number of numeric and non alpha-numeric elements. This can be set under Site Administration > Manage My Site (NEW) > Security Settings.
- Passwords can be reset (this is manageable at the site or system level). For more information on resetting passwords please click here.
- Access to password files is restricted.
- Passwords are not displayed upon entry.
Did this answer your question?