Participants will be able to complete the following tasks in ETO Connect:
- Log in to ETO Connect (after being granted access) and view a dashboard summarizing their options.
- See messages sent by the ETO Connect administrators
- See the Programs in which they are enrolled, and the TouchPoints they can complete online
- See a list of their TouchPoint responses, including those they completed and those completed by staff
- Open and review those TouchPoint responses
- Click to take another response to the same TouchPoint
- Manage their ETO Connect account (change email and/or password)
- Confirm and make updates to demographic information, ex: address, cell phone, last name, pronouns
- Create Custom Intake forms that will create Participants in ETO.
- Specify which Demographics and TouchPoint elements are included in each Intake form.
- Distribute links to potential participants so that they can complete Intake forms, which will create Participant records in ETO.
PLEASE NOTE that when ETO Connect was introduced, there was a limit of 500 potential participants registered per enterprise. That limit has been removed.
For more information…
On adding ETO Connect to your ETO: firstname.lastname@example.org
On technical issues with ETO Connect: email@example.com
On available ETO Connect training labs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Already Have the Add-On?
Articles for Connect:
Videos for Connect:
Alerts cannot be triggered from actions taken in Connect. We suggest running scheduled reports or creating passive workflows to trigger when participant actions are completed through Connect.