If you have assistance insurance for a vehicle as part of travel insurance, it is in force in the "Europe" zone, with the exception of the Canary Islands, Cyprus, Madeira, and Malta.

If you have a Drive assistance, the vehicle is covered in Belgium (Drive Belgium and Drive Belgium Plus) and the neighbouring countries (Drive Across).

Did this answer your question?