Eusoh reimburses the average cost of procedures plus a regional variance. This variance accounts for differences in prices across the country (i.e. a procedure in Gramercy Park could be more expensive than Mobile). For each expense you submit, you will be responsible for your out of pocket amount (the first $250 of expenses) as well as your member share (20% of each expense). Your group will share the remaining 80% of each expense.

Please be aware, that because Eusoh is not insurance (and because reimbursements are based on national averages), the 20% member share still applies to all expenses submitted to the Eusoh system, regardless of whether the out of pocket has been fulfilled or not. Additionally, reimbursable amounts will be based on the average pricing in our TrueVet Guide ± a regional variance.

Did this answer your question?