Hello and welcome to our help center!
Today we're going to talk about how to customize your eventway shopping cart widget so it will fit with your overall website look and feel.
Customizing your shopping cart is simple, you can basically change both colors and font for your cart.
Step 1: Go to Customise Cart Widget page
Here you will see the page divided in 2 sections:
- a form where you can update values for font and different colors
- a preview pane where you can instantly see how your widget looks like with the newly updated values on the left. This section covers both Add To Cart view and Checkout form views and you can switch between the two using the top tabs.
Step 2. Update widget colors and font
- from the font dropdown, choose a font that matches the one used on your website
- update color inputs with the hexa codes for the colors used on your website. If you don't know that, you might wanna ask your website designer for it.
- when you're done experimenting - click on Update button, this will save values on your widget.
Step 3. Go on your website and check the widget
After saving, the new style will be immediately deployed on your live shopping cart widget for all your users to see.