Hello People and Welcome!
Today I’m gonna show you how to create and setup your event.
We are proud of having a platform where you can easily create and setup an event in under 5 minutes and this is a tremendous time and cost saving for any event organizer out-there.
Here’s how to create and setup the event:
- Click on the Create Event button in the event section of the header menu. The same new event form will appear right after you create a new account with a new company.
- Here you fill in the details: event name, event start and end date, the currency used when selling the tickets and the timezone that is used for the platform to calculate hours and times correctly.
- After that, you click on Create ticket types link on your event dashboard
- Let’s add a first ticket type: call it Early Bird, start selling with 2 months before event starts, end selling just before event starts, add ticket description, ticket price, stock available, discounted from, min/max tickets per order.
- Let’s add another ticket type: Normal Access with no discount, unlimited stick and no min/max tickets per order.
- Next, let’s update Payment Settings. Here is where you set your existing payment gateway account details so that buyers can pay you directly for the tickets.
- At the point, your event is ready to be included in your public website, just copy the code and paste it into your site (or give that code to your web-designer to do it).
- Last step is going live with your event, just click on the Live button in the header and confirm.
- And that’s it - that’s all you need to have a fully functional event.
There are some additional steps for customizing the event that you can take further like:
- Setup a ticket template - to change the look of your tickets
- Change the font and colors of your widget to match your theme
- Add promo codes - to easily offer discounts for your tickets
We’ll cover those in separate videos later.
Hope this is useful, if you still have any questions - just let me know using the bottom right chat icon below.