If your Everphone rental device is damaged or defective, we will replace it.
Order a replacement
This is very easy via the Everphone customer portal and usually takes no longer than two working days within Germany. However, Everphone cannot be held liable for delays that are not our fault (e.g. strike, severe weather, end of the world).
What does the replacement of a damaged device cost?
There are no costs for you or your company when replacing a device, no matter how severe the damage is or how the damage occurred. Only damage caused intentionally is not covered by our service. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for device replacement.
Order a device replacement: step by step
Log in to the customer portal with your access data. Follow this link to do so: https://www.everphone.app
2. Now go to the "Rentals" tab.
All Everphone devices that you use are listed here.
3. Select the defective device here (in the example, a Samsung Galaxy S20).
4. Click on the little arrow in the row with the defective device. A detailed view appears. Click on "Replace broken device" in the detailed view.
5. Now a window appears in which you can specify the delivery address for the replacement device. The default address is your company's home address.
However, you can also specify a custom address if, for example, you are at a conference or on vacation or would prefer to receive the replacement device at home.
Click on "Submit" when you have entered the desired address.
6. Finally, your exchange order appears in the summary. Here you also have the option to send us a message with further information about the exchange.
Submit the order when all data is correct. To do this, click on "Replace broken device".
You can also add a message to our service team.
7. That's it!
Everphone now takes care of the delivery of your new company cell phone.
A shipping label is enclosed in the package. Please return the defective old device within the next few days.