When opening a Cash Account, you'd need to have the original of the following documents with you:

  • Current signed passport

  • EEA member state identity card (which can also be used as evidence of address if it carries this)

  • Current UK or EEA photocard driving licence

  • Residence permit issued by the Home Office to EEA nationals on sight of own country passport

  • UK Citizen card, Proof of Age card and Electoral Identity Card.

All individuals that chose to register with any form of ID that has no address on it or that the address on the ID is different to the one they reside in, would need to provide Proof of Address. For more information, please check "What is considered Proof of Address".

Did this answer your question?