With Feedbackly you can easily share your results to anyone that isn't a Feedbackly user, this way you can report to your management or colleagues by just a few clicks. Follow these steps to start sharing your results:
1. Go to "Analyze" and then "Survey Analytics" tab
2. Set your filters according to the results you want to share
3. Click on the "Actions" tab above your results and click on the last option Share Results"
4. You will then choose your settings for the results you are sharing
You can choose if the receiver will be able to change the date range.
Add other options like giving the receiver to change the grouping, add possible meta data filters, expand questions to root cause analysis, display questions you hid, view the Response list, and choose tabs within the questions.
5. After choosing between these options click "Create Link" and a link will be generated that will be copied to your clipboard that you can then forward to others
Note, that if you want to embed the survey results to a channel in Microsoft Teams then follow the additional steps in this article.