If a site has multiple buildings you can track each building to help ensure all buildings have been inspected.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner
- Under Device & Trap Settings, click Trap Types
- Click New Trap Type
- In trap name type, enter a name for the area to be inspected, such as Building 1, or picnic grounds behind building 1, etc.
- Click Create Trap Type. Note: Create a barcode for this entry
- Open the customer's account
- Click View
- Click Create a New...
- Click Device
- Enter the barcode
- Enter the Device ID
- Click Device Type
- Click the device you created in step 4
- Finish filling out the form and click Save
- Click Devices to verify the device is there
- Put the barcode at the site to be scanned when your tech arrives; next to a hinge on a door jam is a good location.**
** For services that take place in the middle of the night, the door jam is a good location as to verify a tech went to the job (the door has to be open to scan).