The FigJam tools appear as 'Tiles' in the Figjam App. Once a job has been submitted it is instantly received by both the Client and FigJam's System. Improving efficiency to a client's existing business processes.
- This will allow a device user to check-in to a place and check-out once thier work is complete. Both the timestamps and locations for each action are stored, so managers can track workers productivity.
- See more on Check-ins/Check-outs
- This tool type allows a device user to to take a photo, make a note and assign a category to provide real time insight into your products.
- See more on Photos
- This tool allows your team out in the field to raise a purchase order. If a client is integrated with Figjam, these orders can be pushed directly into their accounting system, providing seamless, real time ordering.
- See more on Orders
Order + Stock
- An order + stock will allow the device user to place and order whilst performing a stock count at the same time. Providing increased efficiencies.
- See more on Order + Stock
Full Stock Survey
- This tool allows a device user to perform an in-depth stock count; Facings, Front Stock and Back Stock. The tool will automatically calculate the Total Stock count.
Quick Stock Survey
- This is a short-hand version of the Full Stock Survey. Built to improve stock take times, with the added ability to highlight 'Out of Stock' items with one click of a button.
- Facing Surveys offer the ability to perform audits on shelves based on a client's model shelf survey.
- A Price Survey provides the Client with the ability to compare competitor product prices against their own.
- A Product Survey offers more flexibility in surveying a client's own products or those of their competitor's. Both quantitative and qualitative data can be gathered.
- These are custom built forms that aim to remove the unnecessary paper-work. Almost any questionnaire or data capturing form can be converted into its own electronic version.