Organisations can setup their own default live weights, dress out ratios and stock units which can be used in place of Figured’s default weights and can be applied at the tracker level to override Figured’s default weights or users custom weights. These values can then be used to any/all of their client's farms to ensure simplicity across their client base.
If your firm has been setup in Figured as an organisation and you administrative access then here is how you would setup your “Organisational Weights” :
- Login into Figured.
- Click on “Your Organisation”.
- In the “Your Organisation” window click on the “Weights” tab.
- In the “Default Weights” window click on “Configure” for the Stock type that you would like to customise weights for.
- Use the season selector to customise your organisational weights for a particular year by clicking on the “directional arrow“
- Then work your way through customising your individual livestock classes by clicking on “Edit”. You will need to enter the “Closing Live Weight (kg), Dress Out Percentages and Stock Units/ head”.
- Click on “Save” then move onto the next stock class.
Note: If you would like to reset a particular stock class back to Figured’s defaults then simply click on “Edit” again and click on “Restore to default”.
Once you have completed this you will be able to apply these weights to any of your farms under “Tracker Settings” > “Configure” default weights > then select “Set to organisation default”.
You might also be interested in seeing how to customise weights for each farm, see our guide on Customising Livestock Weights.