This is the first section of the title form. It collects basic information about your title.
The first 3 fields (Name, Description and Primary Genre) default to what you entered when you created the new title. You can make changes before you submit your title to QC.
Enter the name of your title in English.
- Use Title Case. Avoid ALL CAPS.
- Only enter the actual name of your title. Do not add additional information such as "- The Series" or "Award Winning Film".
- The Name must match the name in any title card in your video files (for English titles) or the name in the English text track (for non-English language titles)
Note: For non-English titles It is often better to use an English translation of the foreign language titles rather than a transliteration. This is just a suggestion and not a rule, as often the foreign language title works better. For example "Rashomon" is a better title than its translation "castle wall gate."
Enter a short description of your title in English. This is the very first piece of information both Channels and audience will read when they look at your title. Make it concise and intriguing. Make every word count, nothing superfluous.
- Maximum 255 characters including spaces
- Avoid typos or grammar mistakes. Use services like Grammarly to help you check.
- Use standard sentence case. Avoid ALL CAPS.
- This is often a brief summary or a plot outline of your title, but you could also mention major festivals/awards or include press quotes from prestigious sources.
Choose the closest genre matching your Title. Secondary genres can be added later in the Metadata section.
Upload a poster here. This is the primary artwork for your title.
- JPEG or PNG
- Minimum 1400 x 2100 pixels (2:3 aspect ratio)
- The Title's name must be included on the poster, and should match the name of the title as entered. Remember that the name must be readable at thumbnail size.
- Avoid press quotes, billing blocks, company logos or festival laurels.
For more information and detailed requirements see Filmhub Artwork Specs.